Networking For Nice People is a private community of like-minded people who wish to learn networking best practices and to support and promote one another. Join today for just $20 per month. Cancel anytime.
Each week, Dave shares tips and advice on improving your networking efforts both online (using social media and content) and offline (attending events) to improve your business. Each month has a unique theme based on topics to help guide you on improving your networking results. The club is for dedicated people who wish to improve their careers, change jobs, start and grow businesses, and meet new nice people.
Why you should join us:
- Connect with a discreet and professional group of talented, giving people. Your privacy is respected.
- Participate in Facebook Live chats so you can gain fresh ideas on how to improve your networking.
- Get teamed up with an accountability partner, so you can help one another succeed and grow together.
- Share weekly goals and encouragement to meet those goals from a community of people invested in each other's success.
- Provide your ideas, ask questions and get honest feedback, so you can learn from our collective brain trust.
- Submit your blog or site to be reviewed by the group. We will give you expert advice on best practices.
- Participate in Friday Shout Outs when we promote each other’s work (such as blog posts, podcasts, books, and social updates). Our promotion of your work gets it amplified to new audiences.
- Members refer each other for business and employment opportunities. This leads to more business opportunties.
- Receive exclusive discounts to products and services.
Join for only $20 per month.